Tuesday, March 8, 2011

So, how's it going Erin?

Just curious if you've been able to stick with it, and, if so, any results so far?

I have been watching what I eat. (Well, not today. I felt like I could not get full.) I've extremely cut back on dairy (meaning cheese - about the only dairy I eat).
I've cut way back on meat consumption.
I've actually exercised for 20/30 mins EVERY single day since I jumped ship. (Well, okay, not 2 days - but one of those was the Habitat for Humanity day and I was sore from that for 3 days!!!) But I think this is a huge accomplishment for me. I've done really well sticking to it! I'm "technically" 5 lbs. lighter than what I weighed before we started this diet, but I kinda fluctuate with those 5 lbs. all the time. I won't consider it real weight loss until the 10 lb. marker.

No comments: