Monday, March 21, 2011

Banana "Ice Cream" - aka "I'm in love"...


Soooo easy and soooo yummy! Funny thing is I don't ever typically like banana "flavored" anything except bananas or coconut! This was perfect after running around in the warm sun. I will make this all summer, for sure. Had to share this batch with Connor, then he came back wanting more!

Banana "Ice Cream"

1 banana (broken into about 4 pieces, frozen 1 day or more)
Coconut milk (original)
Vanilla extract

Break up a banana and freeze it in a ziploc for at least a day. Place in blender with coconut milk and dash of vanilla (I didn't measure either, sorry!). I'm sure if you used vanilla bean it'd be healthier, but close enough. Blend just until mixed, about 30 seconds. Voila!

I cannot stress how yummy, not overly sweet and refreshing this simple snack is....try it! Kids will love it too :)

1 comment:

erin said...

Alternative:

Use chocolate almond milk
Add walnut chunks (i prefer after blending)

Yummy :)