Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Black bean yum yum

After getting my finger attended to and after a discouraging conversation with our dad (he thinks this way of eating is too extreme) I was more determined not to give up. I finished my black bean soupy yum yum. My garlic was large since I was newly fearful of my finger-slicer of a knife, but can't wait to eat this for lunch tomorrow with my new dressing for my salad. Maybe I CAN do this...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7


- 1 can organic (lower sodium) black beans
- 2 or 3 cloves of garlic, minced or powder
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 tomato, cubed
- mrs dash original, tomato basil to taste

Add enough water to cover the bottom of a medium pot. Heat and add onions and garlic to water saute. Add tomatoes, let cook on medium for 5 minutes. Add drained beans and season to taste. (i added lots of seasoning)

Simmer on low for 45 minutes. So easy!
-

1 comment:

Emily said...

Looks good. I'm sure the dressing will really, really help on the salad front. :)