Monday, February 28, 2011

I'm a quitter baby, so why don't ya kill me...

Ok. I give up. I am not totally giving up. I am still going to try to lose weight and eat healthier. I just don't like this. Maybe it's because I can't/don't cook. Maybe it's because I haven't been cooking a real "meal" at dinner. Maybe I'm just a loser. ;) But whatever it is, I just know that I don't want to live eating like this for the rest of my life. (yeah, I know after the six weeks you add some things, but I'm just not cut out for something this drastic.)

What I will continue doing is eating more fruits and veggies. Cutting out (at least most) meat. I'm going to stay off the coffee, although, I will probably drink green tea because it is good for you. I'll try to stay clear of sugar/salt - as much as I can - which means not adding any and being more conscious of it in things. I will also be DRAMATICALLY cutting back on grains, but I think some (healthy) ones are important. But compared to what I usually do, it will be way less. Really, I'll just be watching what I eat - and trying to eat healthy. I'm going to stick with the smoothies - especially trying to incorporate the green smoothies more. I am also going to try to exercise for 30 mins every day. I'd like to keep blogging as a way to keep track and keep myself accountable, but I will just be doing my own thing. Good luck Erin.

2 comments:

erin said...

I had a lapse tonight, coming home from the doctors with a sick baby, dirty kitchen from morning prep and pizza on the counter was too much. I did so goo d today before all this. Tomorrow I'm keeping on, I think I was starting to feel lighter and more energetic. The pizza was good though! I feel less bloated in my hands and feet (salt) and didn't have the blood sugar drops like I usually would in the afternoon. I do need to expands my recipes and am focusing on that for a while now. I need to make homemade dressings for salads for sure!

erin said...

Weak!